(as of Sep 20,2021 21:09:03 UTC – Details)
THE NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER!
‘Bristling with suspense and crammed with false clues, it would make a fine Hitchcock film’ Daily Mail
‘I couldn’t put it down’ has never been more true! Crying out to be turned into a Netflix series’ Prima
‘I read it in one sitting … The story really drew me in and I was really rooting for both women to escape. A great beach read. 5 stars’ Netgalley review
Claire and Eva lead very different lives, but they have one thing in common – they are both in huge danger and need to disappear.
A chance encounter at the airport presents the two women with a simple but crazy solution: switch places then drop off the grid when they land.
But one woman will never reach her destination.
In a smart, tense and twisting narrative that will have you hooked from the first page to the last.
Reviews from Netgalley:
* ‘This wasn’t like any book I’ve read before. (…) It was emotional, page turning, well written, believable, relatable, and every other emotion in between.’
* ‘Loved this book – was a real page -turner, fast paced well plotted and I was hooked from the start. I can highly recommend – you won’t be disappointed!’
* ‘Perfect beach read for this summer. Twists and turns and likeable characters will draw you in.’
* ‘Fast moving, fully entertaining suspense with well drawn characters and a engaging plot. Ideal escapism.’
* ‘Overall, a terrific suspense thriller which is extremely well written, keeps your focus throughout with characters you invest in. Highly recommended.’